[Logo] Anarduino and HopeRF Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics     [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Environmental and Distance\Door Sensor project on the Mini-WirelessHW-433Mhz  XML
Forum Index » Projects
gopherxx

Rick had asked a few months ago to post some of what I had used my anarduino's to monitor. So here goes. I don't do forum and I'm definitely not a coder That will be obvious to those who are.

This relies on three parts:
Tnode
TGateway
python script to copy to emocms(runs on raspberry pi through a serial dump over usb to ftdi cable)

The below code allows my anarduino's to act as a network and update my emoncms page as specified. Basically I monitor my utility room Temp, Humidity, and Salt level in the softener. One anarduino acts as a broadcast node and the other acts as a gateway. I have a 3rd anarduino that monitors my barn environmental's and the door status.

disclaimer - The below code was built from various internet sources and by another friend of mine, as well as myself. I didn't have a spare anarduino to reupload and test the gateway code, but I'm 99% sure that is the final version i used.

Tgateway

Tnode

python

zackluis1

hello
Thanks for providing a detailed information on the project. I read the post and found it interesting. Good luck with it. Any more information regarding the project please do update.
Thanks for posting
Research paper writing service

Forum Index » Projects
Go to: