[Logo] Anarduino and HopeRF Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics     [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Identifying radio type  XML
Forum Index » HopeRF
stevech

Miniwireless boards - RFM69 radio affixed.
Any way to visually identify for which band the radio is manufactured? The marking for such is not in view.

(other than running the radio and observing signal strength with a different radio).
jeroen71

stevech wrote:Miniwireless boards - RFM69 radio affixed.
Any way to visually identify for which band the radio is manufactured? The marking for such is not in view.

(other than running the radio and observing signal strength with a different radio).

I have the same question because I forgot which model I bought. I'm testing it @433 but have only few meters reach.
jeroen71

jeroen71 wrote:
stevech wrote:Miniwireless boards - RFM69 radio affixed.

I have the same question because I forgot which model I bought. I'm testing it @433 but have only few meters reach.

I am now using the Radiohead library and my range increased a lot. Still not further than 50m with the RFM69HW.

Forum Index » HopeRF
Go to: