[Logo] Anarduino and HopeRF Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics     [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
RFM95 Communication with LoRaWAN gateway  XML
Forum Index » HopeRF
holle_philipp

Hello all,

I am currently trying to write my own firmware for the rfm95. I am currently testing the connection to a LoRaWAN gateway. I have a Dragino LG01 gateway and two Arduino shields with Rfm95 modules.

When I run the code provided by Dragino for the nodes, the gateway receives the packets and sends them on.
But when I send packets myself via LoRa on the same channel with the same settings, no packets are displayed in the gateway's logread.

The transmission via LoRa generally works, I can communicate between the two nodes and even "listen" to the packets sent with the example code.

The gateway does not filter for valid LoRaWan messages or anything like that, it should receive all packets sent on the correct channel.

These are the settings as specified by the gateway and impelemented in my firmware:

Carrier Frequency: 868.1 MHz
Bandwidth: 125kHz
Coding rate: 4/5
Preamble length: 8
Sync word: 52

I'm a bit desperate because even the support team has no idea where the problem could be.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is there any setting for the LoRa transmission that I might have overlooked?

Forum Index » HopeRF
Go to: