[Logo] Anarduino and HopeRF Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics     [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: stevem
Forum Index » Profile for stevem » Messages posted by stevem
Never mind, I found that when I get to the unformatted page, if I right click and "View Source" I get a formatted listing I can copy/paste
I am having difficulty downloading the example sketches from the MiniWireless page. In IE, when I click on the link to the sketch, I get an unformatted listing - in Chrome I get a formatted listing of the sketch but cannot copy/paste it into the Arduino IDE or notepad. What is the process for downloading the sample sketches for the Memory & RTC test, and the TNODE and TGATEWAY sketches? Thanks
I am brand new to Anarduino and was having difficulties in connecting via the PL2303 Usb cable. Using the Arduino IDE I was using the "Pro or ProMini" board, but with the 3volt (8 MHz processor), assuming that the Anarduino Mini is a 3v3 board. I found that the Serial Monitor baud rate ran at twice the speed as was designated in the Serial.begin statement in the sketch (eg. 57600 in the sketch required a setting of 115200 in the Serial Monitor). Selecting the 5v, 16 MHz processor in the IDE solved the Serial Monitor problem as well as the erratic behavior of the I2C sensor.

Forum Index » Profile for stevem » Messages posted by stevem
Go to: