[Logo] Anarduino and HopeRF Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics     [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: smithwillws98
Forum Index » Profile for smithwillws98 » Messages posted by smithwillws98
Arsenic pollution means water contaminated with arsenic. In recent times, arsenic pollution has become one of the major health risks in Bangladesh. By drinking arsenic water, people contract the disease. Arsenic is a deadly poison. It was deposited in this layer of soil from here our tube wells pump out the water. As a result, in most parts of Bangladesh, tube well water is contaminated with arsenic. Arsenic pollution has worsened the scarcity of drinking water despite our water-rich country. The irony of fate is that “water, water everywhere, not a drop to drink”. It's a tough nut to crack. Our ignorant people drink arsenic-polluted water from tube wells and are human beings affected by arsenicosis.

Read More :ij.start.canon
Ij.start.cannon
Each student must study in different institutions in different areas of life. So I left my school for higher studies. Before leaving school, I want to recall certain events concerning my school. My last day at school is a memorable day for me. The students of our school said goodbye to us that day. The lobby was nicely decorated. Separate arrangements were made for us to sit. Our respected teachers took their places on this stage. One of our teachers shouted our names.

Read More : hbomax/tvsignin
hbomax.com/tvsignin

Forum Index » Profile for smithwillws98 » Messages posted by smithwillws98
Go to: