[Logo] Anarduino and HopeRF Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics     [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: rrobinet
Forum Index » Profile for rrobinet » Messages posted by rrobinet
Hi,

Would it be possible to order a anarduino without SPI flash, RFM transceiver and RTC?
This should allow more design flexibility, adding the necessary components only when needed.

Thanks in advance
Robert
Hi,

For some good reasons (optiboot, low power configuration, dual boot), I need to change the anarduino boot loader.
For the time being I did some trials using the arduino IDE Arduino as ISP method.
After 2 trials, resulting in anarduino brain dead modules I have decided to stop the experience
Doing the same with a Moteino, the only issue I had was with the RFM module installed.
So removing the RFM module, there is no problem to reprogram the boot loader.
So I decided a last test with an anarduino, removing all SPI devices (SPI flash ram and the RFM module), but the result was the same
i.e. no communication with the processor after boot loader upgrade.
I wonder if somebody has a working method to change the anarduino boot loader.
Robert

Hi,
Is ist a good reason why the miniWireless is configured with a duemilanove boot loader and not the UNO optiboot one.
In other words is it an issue to updated the miniWirelss with the optiboot or the dual optiboot boot loader.

Thanks in advance
Robert

Forum Index » Profile for rrobinet » Messages posted by rrobinet
Go to: