[Logo] Anarduino and HopeRF Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics     [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: Hopez
Forum Index » Profile for Hopez » Messages posted by Hopez
I'm buying them, can i connect the SPI, chip select and irq to an arduino nano which works at 5 volt, using the 3.3 volt
pin for the power supply of the RFM69HCW 433 Mhz? or i should use an arduino mini which works at 3.3 volt?

sorry for my newbie questions
I bought for error this anarduino and only after i have seen on ebay an advice in a reseller page that says that 915 Mhz can't be used in Europe, perhaps it's used by GSM phone.
The next month i'll buy the 433 Mhz version. I'm watching the library and i see in RF69_RH that for the measuring of the output power they have connected the end of the wire
of the antenna to the ground, can be usefull to have more signal quality? or the antenna should be connected only to ANT pin?

Thank you

Thank you for the answer, i use the simplest RFM69 library and it works well, i have tried to use the Radiohead after change the init setting to the anarduino
pin SS and IRQ pin 2, the initialization is ok, but the ping pong from server to client don't work. Is there a problem if the server is on the first floor over the
garden where ther is the client anarduino? And for 815 Mhz i should use a 33 cm antenna o a 16,5 antenna?
Hi, i'm new for this forum. I bought anarduino some time ago 915Mhz HW, and now i'm trying to use them.
A good thing is that they send and receive data, the bad things is that they don't communicate over 20 meters.

I use the RFM69 library, i have corrected the original baud rate using the value for 1200 baud written in the datasheet, and
i have gained some meters, but i can't reach the garden yet. There are 3 wall, and about 30 meters, between me and the garden.
I have already setted the high power command.

I use a simple iron cable for the antenna, it is long 15 cm. My question is, is it a problem of the antenna or there is something
wrong in the settings? There are a lot of parameters to set, i can reach the garden? How much can i go far with this radio?

Thank you and thanks for the answer

Forum Index » Profile for Hopez » Messages posted by Hopez
Go to: