[Logo] Anarduino and HopeRF Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics     [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: CascoLogix
Forum Index » Profile for CascoLogix » Messages posted by CascoLogix
Rick, sorry I didn't see this post before replying to this thread: http://forum.anarduino.com/posts/list/101.page. I must have glossed right over it.

I would like to have replacements if possible, since DIO2 being connected to D6 is interfering with my adapter board when my code tries to drive D6. I basically get a short and the whole thing resets. Took me a while to figure out what was happening. Thanks.
Rick, thanks for the note. I see the schematic here also shows D6 as unused, but I obviously got the one with DIO2 connected to D6.

I'd like to order more of the MiniWireless modules that utilize either the -CW-915 or the -W-915, but with D6 unused. I don't need the high power version. How do I know which one to order and/or which one I'll get?
Not sure what's going on with this forum, but there seems to be very little activity in getting answers. Since there was never any reply to this related post: http://forum.anarduino.com/posts/list/101.page, I'm posting a new thread.

I have two each of the -HW-915 and the -CW-915. I am using modified version of the TNode sketch that gates power to a sensor using Anarduino pin D6. The sketch worked great with the -HW-915, but then I bought the -CW-915 and I get a high current draw (~50mA) when I set pin D6 low. I questioned the schematic, so I ohmed out the board and traced pin D6 back to pin 6 (DIO2) of the RFM69CW. However, the schematic shows pin D6 as unused. I also ohmed the -HW-915 and verified D6 is not connected to any of the RFM69HW pins.

So it seems there is a mismatch between the actual -CW-915 and the schematic shown on the website. Unfortunately I already had boards fabbed based on the schematic for the -HW-915. It would be really nice if I could get a true schematic for the miniWirelessCW...
I have two each of the -HW-915 and the -CW-915. I am using modified version of the TNode sketch that gates power to a sensor using Anarduino pin D6. The sketch worked great with the -HW-915, but then I bought the -CW-915 and I get a high current draw (~50mA) when I set pin D6 low. I questioned the schematic, so I ohmed out the board and traced pin D6 back to pin 6 (DIO2) of the RFM69CW. However, the schematic shows pin D6 as unused. I also ohmed the -HW-915 and verified D6 is not connected to any of the RFM69HW pins.

So it seems there is a mismatch between the actual -CW-915 and the schematic shown on the website. Unfortunately I already had boards fabbed based on the schematic for the -HW-915. Can I get a copy of the schematic for the -CW-915?

Forum Index » Profile for CascoLogix » Messages posted by CascoLogix
Go to: