[Logo] Anarduino and HopeRF Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics     [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: sensorhub
Forum Index » Profile for sensorhub » Messages posted by sensorhub
Hello Rick,
you have many people wishing to place orders for the new miniwireless boards. Do you think they will be available before end Q1 of 2015?

P
betgear wrote:Hehe, sorry Steve. Guess we'll have to wait for a response from Rick.

Cheers

Glen.

Hello Rick,
any news on when your new products will be available?

thanks
stevech wrote:
sensorhub wrote:I would have preferred a more definite reset switch over the existing tactile reset switch. I'm never sure if I have pressed the tactile switch enough and usually have to rely on the serial output of the module to let me know that it has been depressed. It's a small point to mention over an otherwise great product.

This silly 7 port USB hub with power switch per port was one of the best purchases I've made lately.
During development, I just toggle the switch for a certain port to get a reboot. Easy button.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/190782584467?lpid=82

Hi Steve,
thanks for the tip I bought one and it arrived yesterday. Perfect for what I need.
Hello Rick, I also echo betgear's question - any idea of the timescale when these would be available?
Hello Steve,
great demo and great progress. Can I ask when are you planning to let out a beta version? I would load it up on my config - I have 2 x miniwireless with RFM69HW and 4 x Arduino pro mini with RFM69HW (breadboard and pt to pt wiring(!) but no RTC or FLASH).

Hello obelix662000,
can you provide details of change to clock circuit to fix clock inaccurracy? Are you putting load caps from X1 to GND and X2 to GND on clock chip and what size caps are you using?

As it is my (uncalibrated) miniwireless clock is losing a lot of time.
Hello Steve,
great video and very impressive demo of your software.

I'm looking forward to when you release it. Do you also support transfer to nodes that only wake up periodically? I ask because all my nodes (except gateway) will go into sleep mode after transmitting data.

thanks for sharing
Hello Steve,
nice video and very impressive demo of your software.

I'm looking forward to when you release it.

thanks for sharing
Hello Rick,
thanks for your comments.

Do you have any idea of the transmission/reception distance of the SMA based modules?
Hello Rick,
nice products Will you also be offer the SMA antenna as an option (I hope so) when we wish to purchase the MiniWirelessLP-HW modules?

Any ballpark figure for MiniWirelessLP-HW range at present?

And apologies in advance for the following feedback. I have 2 of your miniwireless rFM69 433MHz modules. Great products but personally I would have preferred a more definite reset switch over the existing tactile reset switch. I'm never sure if I have pressed the tactile switch enough and usually have to rely on the serial output of the module to let me know that it has been depressed. It's a small point to mention over an otherwise great product.
Hello Rick,
I'm having the same problem compiling the rtc_test.ino file in the MCP7940RTC library. The error I get from arduino 1.0.5-r2 on Windows 7 is

\Arduino\libraries\MCP7940RTC/MCP7940RTC.h:20: error: 'time_t' does not name a type

I also cannot downloadyour Time.zip file above. I get

"Attachment support is disabled or inacessible. Cannot proceed." message from your site.

Can you help?

thanks

Forum Index » Profile for sensorhub » Messages posted by sensorhub
Go to: