[Logo] Anarduino and HopeRF Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics     [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: betheapaul30
Forum Index » Profile for betheapaul30 » Messages posted by betheapaul30
I love ur paper.io 2 so much Ide give u 100 stars yet one issue. I was circumventing the entire guide to take it over and my entire base dissapered and I kicked the bucket later reason my line was exsposed. Could u fix that in paper.io 2 additionally I realize u like to make io games could u make starve.io I love dat game if so I will give u 5 star on that I love u! What's more, make an advertisement for it so I know. This slither io is acceptable, yet the thing is about this game is that the controls are not exactly great. Likewise the game play is that grade also. What's more, the illustrations are likewise not excessively great. In any case, in the event that you like this game go download it I'm not compelling you dislike this game also, so as that thank you for tuning in.
This just came in minutes ago and you've already made a post about it! Way to go for keeping us updated daily. I mos def will recommend this to others. Best paper.io download I have ever played. I took a gander at the audits and all individuals were discussing was ADS. Simply TURN OFF THE WIFI AND YOU WONT GET ANY ADS! in any case I am likewise an aficionado of crawl io and bunches of their different games so a debt of gratitude is in order for making these wonderful slither io free online game. This is magnificent im a genius simply because its irresistible and when you state one progressively game since you need to rest you play 10+ or until you get in the top 10...I truly suggest it my highscore is 64908 whats yours.
Tbh, the paper.io 2 online is pretty gosh darn cute. And a plus, it is much more easier to play than paper.io 2 and paper.io 3. I also like the idea and all. So i suggest snake game. Nothing is wrong at all. I really appreciate the game. But in the create your own slither please can you add those tag things and please add some cool colors. It's a great game, but with this idea it could much better. Not pay to win. Short ads, not many at all.

Forum Index » Profile for betheapaul30 » Messages posted by betheapaul30
Go to: