[Logo] Anarduino and HopeRF Community Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics     [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: bburan
Forum Index » Profile for bburan » Messages posted by bburan
I'm trying to identify a good receiver that can be used to capture the signal generated by a 318 MHz transmitter. According to the FCC documentation for the transmitter it operates in the 318 MHz band, SAW based, Manchester Coding @ 75mS for 9 bits of data. I need to capture the raw signal from the transmitter so I can better understand what the operating parameters are. Does anyone have suggestions for a good receiver that could be used to capture the signal for analysis using an Arduino or similar microprocessor? Someone on Sparkfun suggested RFM69CW but it looks pretty complicated to program. I'm willing to go with that if that's the best option, though.

For example, I would like to build my own custom, battery-powered receiver since I'm not happy with the receivers provided by the company. However, I need to find out how the transmitter operates so I can develop a power cycle strategy for the receiver. to conserve battery life.

Forum Index » Profile for bburan » Messages posted by bburan
Go to: