So is the Mega1284 available on the Web site? I can't locate it. I also just sent email about mini-wireless, but the Mega1284 is of more interest to me. How would I go about placing an order?
Thanks in advance!
These devices are ready now, both the Miniwireless and Mega1284 lower versions.
They are available for rfm69HW and W type radios.
- very low quiescent module hibernation capable: <55nA
- support for RFM69HW and RFM69W radio types
- RTC with crystal
- 128Mb flash memory
- SMA connector (included, but not attached)
- onboard support for battery backup supercap (supports two types, both SMD mounted on board, and easily soldered)
- NOTE: battery backup supercap is optional. we have them in stock and happy to sell them at cost. no included by default, because we need to support customers who do no desire RTC option.
Let me know if you have questions.
Pricing for low power MW, very close to original MW.
Pricing for mega a bit higher.
I'm working on the specifics now, and plan to post soon.
If you want to buy them now, just let me know what you need and I can send an invoice.
We have hundreds build, tested, and ready to ship.